Senior focal point for client sales and customer satisfaction.
Builds business relationships with clients to facilitate the sale of hardware, software, telecommunications or ICT services. Identifies opportunities and manages sourcing and delivery of products to customers. Has responsibility for achieving sales targets and maintaining profitability.
- Maintain overall customer satisfaction with products and/or services
- Identify opportunities to propose new products or services
- Provide the primary contact point for client executive management
- Deliver value added presentations related to products and services to customer executive management
- Lead negotiations to establish profitable contracts with client(s)
- Maintain and enhance business relationships
Acts creatively to develop proposal incorporating a complex solution. Customizes solution in a complex technical and legal environment and ensures feasibility, legal and technical validity of customer offer.
Assesses and estimates appropriate sales strategies to deliver company results. Decides and allocates annual sales targets and adjusts incentives to meet market conditions.
Exploits skills to provide short-term forecast using market inputs and assessing the organisation’s production and selling capabilities.
Provides leadership for large or many stakeholder relationships. Authorizes investment in new and existing relationships. Leads the design of a workable procedure for maintaining positive business relationships.
Exploits wide ranging skills in marketing and sales to create the organisation’s VAR strategy. Establishes the processes by which VAR’s will be managed to maximize business performance.