Proposes plans and manages functional and technical evolutions of the Information System within the relevant business domain.
Manages and implements updates to existing applications and maintenance activities guided by the needs, costs and plans agreed with internal users. Ensures quality of service and internal user satisfaction.
- Responsible for managing the information technology development within the business domain
- Anticipate changes to the Information System and the business impact and vice versa
- Formalize, consolidate and drive the development of the configuration of the information system
- Evaluate the relevance of the Information systems to the business domain
- Build a knowledge base through understanding the organization’s information system
Business User requirement satisfaction.