Develops and maintains Information Systems compliant to business and organisation’s needs.
Defines and implements governance and ICT strategy. Determines necessary resources for ICT strategy implementation. Anticipates ICT market evolutions and company business needs. Contributes to the development of the organisation’s strategic plan. Leads or participates in larger change projects.
ICT Strategy & implementation
ICT Department & budget
Service Level Agreement
Information Security Strategy
Risk management policy
- Define the company’s strategy for IT
- Manage all IS department activity
- Responsible for the quality and management of customer-supplier relationships
- Define and ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements
- Negotiate and implement complex contracts
- Make recommendations to senior general management
- Ensure that change management processes are implemented
- Ensure the reliability, confidentiality, security and integrity of Information System
Overall added value, efficiency and effectiveness of the information system