Manages operations, people and overall ICT resources.
Implements and maintains a designated part of an ICT operation ensuring that activities are conducted in accordance with organisational rules, processes and standards. Plans changes and implements them in accordance with organisational strategy and budget. Risk manages and ensures the effectiveness of the ICT infrastructure.
- Coordinate and manage staff
- Direct, organize, plan and monitor activities
- Negotiate the objectives and resources
- Manage the departmental budget
- Establish and monitor management information
- Analyse and propose solutions for continuous productivity improvement
- Manage the implementation and monitoring of IS quality assurance and security
- Communicate with internal business departments and project owners
Takes proactive action and develops organisational processes to address the development needs of individuals, teams and the entire workforce.
Manages complex projects or programmes, including interaction with others. Influences project strategy by proposing new or alternative solutions and balancing effectiveness and efficiency. Is empowered to revise rules and choose standards. Takes overall responsibility for project outcomes, including finance and resource management and works beyond project boundary.
Decides on appropriate actions required to adapt security and address risk exposure. Evaluates, manages and ensures validation of exceptions; audits ICT processes and environment.
Evaluates quality management indicators and processes based on ICT quality policy and proposes remedial action.
Evaluates security management measures and indicators and decides if compliant to information security policy. Investigates and instigates remedial measures to address any security breaches.