Leads and manages the organisation information security policy.
Defines the information security strategy and manages implementation across the organisation. Embeds proactive information security protection by assessing, informing, alerting and educating the entire organisation.
- Define the information security strategy and standards
- Contribute to the development of the organisation’s security policy
- Manages security audits
- Evaluate risks, threats and consequences
- Establish and manage prevention, detection, correction and remediation plans
- Inform and raise awareness among general management and across all IT users and professionals
- Conduct information security operations
Exploits wide ranging specialist knowledge of new and emerging technologies, coupled with a deep understanding of the business, to envision and articulate solutions for the future. Provides expert guidance and advice, to the leadership team to support strategic decision-making.
Provides strategic leadership to embed information security into the culture of the organisation.
Provides leadership for the integrity, confidentiality and availability of data stored on information systems and complies with all legal requirements.
Provides leadership to define and make applicable a policy for risk management by considering all the possible constraints, including technical, economic and political issues. Delegates assignments.
Defines and aligns the IS governance strategy incorporating it into the organisation’s corporate governance strategy. Adapts the IS governance strategy to take into account new significant events arising from legal, economic, political, business, technological or environmental issues.