Assesses the implications of new digital solutions. Defines the requirements and quantifies the business benefits. Manages the deployment of change taking into account structural and cultural issues. Maintains business and process continuity throughout change, monitoring the impact, taking any required remedial action and refining approach.
Levels of Business Change Management
Evaluates change requirements and exploits specialist skills to identify possible methods and standards that can be deployed.
Provides leadership to plan, manage and implement significant ICT led business change.
Applies pervasive influence to embed organisational change.
- Digital strategy
- The impact of business changes on the organisation and human resources
- The impact of business changes on legal issues
- Analyse costs and benefits of business changes
- Select appropriate ICT solutions based upon benefit, risks and overall impact
- Construct and document a plan for implementation of process enhancements
- Apply project management standards and tools
This competency is based on the European e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
The e-CF provides a reference of 41 competences as required and applied in an IT professional work context, using a common language for competences, skills, knowledge and proficiency levels that is applied and understood across Europe.