Designs and maintains the Enterprise Architecture.
Balances technological opportunities with business (process) requirements.
Maintains a holistic view of the organisation’s strategy, processes, information and ICT assets.
Links the business mission, strategy and processes to the IT strategy.
New Technology integration proposal
Knowledge or Information Base
Business Process Definition
- Devise business improvement opportunities and create proposals
- Align IT strategy and planning with the organisation’s business goals
- Streamline business processes, functions, procedures and workflows and apply a consistent implementation approach
- Manage stakeholder engagement in the development of new processes and systems and verifies feasibility
- Conduct post-implementation reviews to evaluate benefits accrued from new processes and systems
Quality and consistency of enterprise architecture aligned with business objectives.